Monday 6 February 2012

RS - Draft of the Front and Back Cover

 Front Cover
  • Screenshot taken on Mass Effect using the print screen tool
  • I downloaded the font for the title online by searching "sci-fi" fonts
  • Record label icon and DVD logo found on the internet and imported in
  • I created the stickers using the shape tool on Fireworks
  • I imported the Muse Logo from the internet then changed the colours
Back Cover
  • Same screenshot from the front but I imported an image taken of myself looking the opposite way
  • I then changed the lighting/brightness on my body to fit with the Mass Effect Image
  • QR Code had been created using an online website so it links to our blog
  • Bar Code imported from the internet
  • Our company logo is on there too along with the Facebook and Twitter links

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, keep them clean!